Now Selling in Our Store at 15% OFF
FREE Worldwide SHIPPING
"Cheap, cool looking, sounds great. Best $100 I’ve spent in ages."
“Exquisite appearance and outstanding hi-fi performance.”
“Take it home, you will like it!”
- The two tubes rising from the middle of the small chassis are of the 6J9 variety.
- This is also a hybrid amp; the tubes here act as buffer stages while solid-state output devices do the heavy lifting of motivating the headphones.
- The copper-coloured, machined-metal faceplate is easily the nicest single component of any of these amps.
- It is specially designed to provide the audiophiles with the performance they deserve.
- This unit can easily power high-performance headphones including the HD 580, HD 600, HD 650, K 701, K 702, Q 701, and many more.
- Replacement vacuum tube: E180F, 6ж9П, EF861, and 6688.
- Dimensions (W x H x D in Inches): 2.72 x 2.87 x 4.37
- Weight (Ounces): 6.53
- Inputs: 1/8-inch stereo (1)
- Outputs: 1/8-inch stereo (1)
- Output Power: ≥ 1100mW (32 ohm)
- Output Voltage: N/A
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Compatible Headphone Impedances: 18 to 600 ohms
- Input and output audio jacks are both 3.5 mm. Please note that package does not include audio cables.
- Package includes: headphone amplifier, 6J9 vacuum tubes (x2), and power supply.
- Please turn on the amplifier for about 15 seconds before you connect the audio source and put on the headset, otherwise there will be a transient noise in the headset when you turn on the amp.
- Please unplug the power adapter when the amplifier is not in use. This will help to prolong the service life of the adapter.
Disclaimer: The images, pictures, and illustrations found on this site are for illustration purposes only, and do not necessarily represent the exact products, services and ideas in the context they are found in. Buyers are welcome to clarify with the seller prior to purchase exactly what products and services are being provided for to purchase.