Cut-resistant gloves are those designed to protect the wearer's hands from cuts while working with sharp tools.
- Durability with the highest level of cut resistant material available on the market - 4 times stronger than leather.
- Superior grip with a snug fit for small and large hands - made for preparing food or working on jobs requiring precision. Both gloves are ambidextrous.
- Lightweight and comfortable protection without the bulk - awarded with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance.
- Ideal for cutting, slicing, peeling, and grating in the kitchen, wood carving, oyster shucking, carpentry, and so much more...
- 100% food safe and machine washable - keeping your gloves clean is easy.